We are happy to inform you that the Academy has introduced Online Training for licensing of Insurance Brokers . We welcome all prospective candidates to join the online classes and avail themselves of the advantage of a course, which is best in class, designed by the premier insurance learning institution in the country.
The candidates have to register for the Online training module by paying the necessary fees online. Once the amount is paid, they will be given training link, login id and password via their registered email, through which they have to complete the online training within 60 days of registration.
On successful completion of the course, the learner can generate the training completion certificate from NIA portal. After the completion of the course, the candidate has to appear and pass the Online Brokers examination conducted by National Insurance Academy with a minimum of 50% marks for PO & Broker Qualified Person / 35% marks for Authorised Verifier to get the Broker’s certificate which is mandatory for procuring and soliciting business. Here we give below the steps to register for online brokers training course:
1. Enroll/Register yourself by using following link on NIA Website. Registration
2. Each individual will have to make a payment of Rs. 2000/- (Plus GST) by online payment mode ONLY.
3. After successful payment on the portal you will receive the link for the training of NIA , login ID & password to access the 50/25 Hours Fresher’s Brokers Training module by email on your registered email id.
4. The training module software will keep track of the number of hours of training. It will show you number of hours on Course Status page in 'My learning' menu.
5. After completion of 50/25 hours training you will be able to get completion certificate on the NIA portal. Go to the My Learning -> View Courses -> Completed Tab then click on the 'Print Certificate' button
6. Kindly note that the training module will be available to you only for 60 days from the date of registration on NIA portal.
7. Each candidate is required to individually register for the training module and payment should be made online only. The group registration facility is not available for registration of candidates in online training module.
8.In case of any difficulties, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. On completion of the course, the candidate has to appear for Online examination conducted by National Insurance Academy.
10. For the Brokers’ examination, online registration facility is available on the link below. Examination Registration
Exam Date: The next examination date and last date of accepting form for broker examination will be declared by National Insurance Academy, from time to time.
Required Documents for Examination:
a. Brokers Training Completion Certificate
b. Examination Fee of Rs. 2500/- (plus GST)to be paid online to National Insurance Academy
Please click on following links for Brokers syllabus and Examination Pattern.
Any employee PAN INDIA can enroll themselves for the online training through NIA portal.
Click here for Online course Registration
Kindly note that no refund or adjustment of payments will be made for whatsoever reason.
(an example is given for your reference)